8/23/08

Let 'em know, Joe!

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

I really didn't let myself believe it could really happen. Sure, I felt, initially, that Biden was the best choice for President, and therefore obviously I feel he is the best choice for VP. But I figured that in the end, we'd see Kathleen Sebelius or Evan Bayh or even
Hil-dawg be the last one standing. It became
clear it wasn't Hillary pretty quickly, but I just
couldn't bring myself to get my hopes up that
Big Joe Biden would actually be selected as the VP
choice. Well here we are, at 1:00 or so AM on
August 23, and sure enough, it looks like Delaware's
favorite son, Senator Joseph Biden, will be ON THE TICKET
for the Presidential election.

OH. MY. GAWD. I am giddy like a school girl. I spoke with an
elderly gentleman just yesterday,
and we agreed that an Obama/Biden ticket would be
tremendously fun for DE, but unlikely to happen.

It is going to be SO FUN! And, at the same time, Mr. Biden is
by far, in my opinion, the best choice.
He is a straight shooter and so very extensively experienced.

And he is a man of the people! Look at him above, sharing a moment with a well dressed Sean Dwyer.

Obama/Biden '08!!!!

(It's funny though, cause I saw and heard information implicating Biden as the choice on TV, radio, and the internet, and I have STILL not received a text message.)