8/13/08

Mc-Can't use a computer



























I came across these pics in my recent poli-trolling, and plan extensive comment on them in the future (tomorrow?).

Until then, I will bait you with promises of a photoshopped "Mc-Can't Survive for a second term" flyer to compliment the "No-bama" one that you can now find here.  Thrilling.  So that's in the works, but this fun McCain "no flag pin" flyer I found will have to do for now.  Well aware that "Mc-Can't survive for a second term" is a bit weak, I invite your suggestions, and hope I can come up with something better by tomorrow night, when I will (if still motivated, at all) have time to put such a thing together.


I hope you all are remembering to right click and "open in new window."  I'd hate to lose your precious faces to the very links I provide.  In case you miss the title link, it's worth a look here.

As for the "No-bama" below, I am always embarrassed for people who can use photoshop less well than myself.  So we'll se what I come up with.