8/24/08

GOLD MEDAL GAME!


It's 3:00am, and I have been watching this LIVE Olympic Gold Medal Men's Basketball game, and I am wondering if this was "LIVE" during its original broadcast @ 10pm, or if it is LIVE straight right now!?  I don't see myself as having any choice, really, other than to watch the second half, which has yet to begin.  Sorry, sleep.

Actually, maybe now would be a good time to cheat and to look up the final.  If I can find it, I can know that going to bed is akin to going to sleep before the end of the Phillies rebroadcast, rather than akin to ABANDONING MY COUNTRY in its greatest time of need.  AS the commentator just came on to welcome me to "this late night LIVE broadcast, I can assume perhaps that it is in fact live, and therefore will not bother to try to learn of the final score.  Waste of time.  (I cheated and checked, and this shit is LOIVE.  U.S.A! U.S.A!  Wake up America!)