8/30/08

go to sleep!


So Evan Thomas apparently did me the favor of voting for me, above somebody else, as being more useful than them.  Thanks Evan!!!

This is much better than the usual crap I get from the Facebook 'compare people' app (which totally sucks and is evil, btw).  Usually I am told that I have "lost places" and am now 5th, 8th, or 12th most (please enjoy):

Changes in your ranks:

#10 most absentee (lost 5 places)
#14 coolest (lost 7 places)
#14 most athletic (lost 5 places)
#14 most tech-savvy (lost 6 places)
#34 most punctual (lost 17 places)

---
Your friends have voted on your strengths and weaknesses:

STRENGTHS:

most absentee
most tech-savvy
coolest


WEAKNESSES

smartest
funniest


In total, you were reviewed for dating 16 times and 2 people expressed interest in you.
You are more desirable than 60% of 37,921,231 people.

=====

You have to love this level of detail.  Thank effing god my numbers aren't completely terrible.  How is the 35th most punctual individual expected not to hang themself????

So anyway, in order to glean any in-depth info from these demons, you must actually "compare" people yourself.  Normally, I shy away from this verily.  But I JUST GOTTA KNOW who Evan thinks I am more useful than.  So I go through the excruciating ritual, skipping most of them as I almost always refuse to answer.  I answer a couple, and then I come to this, which is such a jewel that I just had to go about finally learning how to do a screen shot on my mac (even though Todd has told me before).

They might as well ask me who is more handsome, George or Brad.



88 questions left????  Uh, Evan, you can just tell me.