8/14/08

Feast of the Beast!

Memo to Danny Robinson:  listen man, I didn't know you back in 1994, but have you SEEN the Pelican Brief??? I may have been making out w/(name redacted) through the whole movie @ Painter's Crossing, but I paid enough attention to know to watch what you say!!!  Careful kid.  Don't let anyone snip your brakes.


I don't dislike McCain.  I actually like him.  I just don't think he should be President.  And you have to ask yourself, just what is his wife, Cindy, hiding behind the $4.8 million in assets that she has revealed?  NPR did a nice job considering this question today.
She actually seems like a nice enough broad, charitable and the like.  Still, she won't stop repeating "I am not the candidate" in response to questions about releasing her full tax returns.  Shady.

HERE's a good one for you!  What do you think this does for the progression of the depletion of the mind/machine barrier??  I saw a blind woman on TV the other day who had these huge holes drilled into her skull, with wires going in, connected to a computer, which allowed cameras on her glasses to relay information about the light landscape directly into the part of her brain which processes images.  
This is really nothing too new, but the image of this blind woman, with wires coming out of her head, pointing out things like animals and objects, was pretty striking.  I mean, these holes were HUGE.  By the time I get my brain implant, I'm assuming they'll be able to inject nanobots into my crotch that will make their way up to my brizzain.