I did not write this. I wish I had? esp. the line about causing 'further' injury.How to Show Emotion While Performing in a Rock Band
from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
In a rock band? Boring? Well, Steven Tyler of Aerosmith showed lots of emotion. That was how Aerosmith were successful. Here are some tips one how to show emotion on stage.
- Don't be afraid! If you feel angry, show your anger. If you feel happy (Not recommended for rock gods) then show that you are happy.
- Anger. Stomping round the stage, letting out devil screams is all you need to tempt the audience. Recommended for Metal and Punk bands.
- Happy. Skipping round the stage, showing a cheeky grin. (Recommended for Mika).
- Sad. Be a plonker and don't go on stage.
- Watch videos of Steven Tyler watch his emotion.
- Show no fear. Fear is not an emotion conducive to a good rock performance.
- Dancing on stage may cause further injury if you have any back or leg injuries.