7/9/08

Adventures on the internet

I have like four things I want to link to, but most of them are just up on Andrew Sullivan anyway. So that's OK.

Benny and I had a good time practicing tonight for Friday's show (which I could link to, but seriously, if you're reading this, you've probably already "come across" the promotional materials, no doubt. We recorded some of it and marveled at how out of sink we were. Neither of us were off, per se, but having not played the songs together in a few months time, we had each taken them along slightly different paths. This quickly wore off and we are now synching quite nicely, perhaps.

Meanwhile, Michelle Malkin doesn't know what a gerkin is.

Figures.

Timmy called me tonight around 1:30 to tell me the Sixers acquired Elton Brand. As I said to Tim, "this is exactly the kind of move that is not endemic of the Billy King era, in that they wouldn't do it, because it is smart. We then nostalgized about the would be team up of Garnett &/or Carter w/Iverson that never materialized.

We talked for about 12 minutes, which is inconsequential, except that when i get off my cell phone after that long, I swear I'm dizzy and my face (where the phone was) is like 5 degrees hotter than it normally is. I want to video this with a thermometer and send it to Current TV

I realized just now that I have yet to photograph my sweet ass SHARK GUITAR, so I suppose now might be a good time to do that.