8/11/08

King Todd & BBQ





It's a shame, but the videos I took from today's show of cVc & Hot Toddy, didn't come out so hot. I think I was standing directly in front of the bass amp, so all's you hear is BOOOOMBBBB.....BUZZZZZZZZ

But this video of Skinny Dick Jones came out ok, at least on the audio side. I could bring in six lamps to make things better, but I ain't got six extra lamps, and then I would be REALLY annoying, instead of only (?) sorta annoying.

The show was super awesome, and Todd is doing well by doing them, every Sunday for the rest of the summer!  Next week Headies, Sexon Horses.

There was a Sex on Horses/Hot Toddy & the Wastoids show @ the UBP tonight, but I ain't make it there.  

Despite all the craziness earlier (flooding, escaped dogs) that is nothing compared to what Saul & Dale in the hit movie PINEAPPLE EXPRESS have to deal with.  What a romp!  A+  Really great movie.  

But we got home around 10:30 and I didn't really remember the show until about midnight.  Good job Bill.