8/21/08

Chinese Rocks




So my 80GB Ipod is almost full, with less that 1GB left.But I had like 6GB of stupid videos, and until they put some kind of projector on these things, I don't need no video to watch on my 3" screen.  

So I deleted them, but though they no longer appeared on my ipod, the space they previously held did not free up.  So I decided to delete the whole thing and start from scratch.  Worked like a charm.  Took a while, but that's OK.  Everything was just fine, until I went to pick it back up after re-loading, and with the flick of my thumb, accidentally set it for "Chinese" language.  I don't speak Chinese!  So should I reset the damn thing again?  I don't think I'll be able to figure out how to switch back to English, ever.  Grrr.

So I have no choice but to redo the whole thing again, huh?  Otherwise I risk being unable to navigate my collection of enjoyable podcasts and musics!

on HBO, which was a delight.  In searching for some sort of pirated material to bring you here, I came across this utter gem.  It says it is 2004 but it is actually 2000, obviously.  Imagine him giving that performance 4 years later.  

It is nice to know that we literally elected a child.


I actually have some words of defense of Mr. Bush, which will come in the near future.  They serve as a review/response/consideration of Fareed Zacharia's piece in Newsweek this week "What Bush Got Right."  I have some other things to do right now though.  

 You read it now and we will discuss later.