7/14/08

reviews and corrections


In a previous post, I mentioned "speaking of judges and dogs" but failed to explain the 'dogs' part.  That was that the dog had eaten half the paper with the jury duty info on it, and I was hoping he hadn't ate the part with the critical information.


Luckily, I could decipher the number from the mangled paper, and even more luckily, when I called it today, I was informed that the "case" had been cancelled and my services are no longer needed.  




That WALL-E movie is something else, I'll say.  Very good.  Fun and the whole get out.  I read a review that accused the movie of be hard on fat people, but I really didn't see it.  The people didn't get fat b/c they were lazy, they got fat because they were lazy AND they lost their bone density in the low gravity environment.  


A+







Batmin next week.


Time magazine directed me to 4chan.org, but that shit is depraved /b/



\bd/