7/11/08

bd

Hi Bobby,

Thank you for all your help, as always.  
I WILL be recording the show, in some form, and will in fact post that. 

Yeah man, anything you can/wanna do to help me spruce and line things up is appreciated.  What do you think I should do in terms of location (ie name) ? 

I am down with either of those two that you suggested.  My conflict is a desire to shy away from the "frolic" monicker in print, due to the existence of that other dude billy frolick, who (though he clearly wrote his own wikipedia article) despite my grumblings, has established quite the career for himself, I suppose.

I figure if I aim that use towards the musical side of things, perhaps that is a good idea?  

Then again, there is a

"Bill Dougherty"

who writes as a thoughtful author, and is actually pretty good, in the way that he is, and yet seems like he could have been me writing at age 14 and doing it well, as opposed to however I in fact did it.  

Obviously,

bd.com
is taken by the health giant.  Though bd.biz is available.

But then there is

bd's Mongolian BBQ

which has been around for awhile, to their benefit, but MUST have stolen their logo from scribbles on my high school notebooks. (more like college notebooks)

So that leaves me where?  One thought I have, kinda separate from the blogging conversation, is the use of a pseudonym for book writing, which the best of current trends points towards "Driggs Baer"  
(alt McKinley Coltish??).

But that idea (& no doubt driggsbaer.com) could come down the lane, as a place for me to release the first book in serial form, and even take comments on suggestions, edits, etc. 

This brings me to a website idea I have, which I will edit out of the version of this email that I use as this evening's blog.  Thus, transmission for most readers cuts now.   

Continuing....

3.) Call me crazy if you will.  After all, last week at James & MC's, I had an epiphany about how great it would be if PIANO KEYBOARD TIES ACTUALLY WORKED AND PLAYED LIKE A PIANO!!??  I was quickly told that my million dollar idea was worthless, at least to me, b/c keyboard ties already make noise.  Who knew!??!  I'm an idiot.


bd



ENDNOTES: Show tomorrow! Me, Danny & Benny acoustic! You probably won't ever see this again.